The links on the right present everything you need to know about Woodbridge Cat Clinic and how we can help you. We have resources for everything related to our cat hospital and information on what to expect during your visit.
- All major debit cards and credit cards are accepted.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to have an appointment?
- Can I call in case of an emergency?
- Can I board my cat at your center?
- How often should my cat be seen?
Yes, Please Do Call 1st for an Appointment, Emergency, and Other Requests (703) 490-4KAT (4528) or (703) 981-2156.
Yes, as a client of the Woodbridge Cat Clinic you will have direct access to Dr. Stephan V. Kuhar at all hours, on his cell phone: 703-981-2156.
Yes, we offer full boarding services in our quiet and spacious boarding suites for any length of time at the Woodbridge Cat Clinic.
- We recommend annual physical examinations and vaccinations as part of our cat wellness program.
- Kittens should be seen within three days of being acquired. Kittens should be seen monthly until 4 months of age for kitten vaccinations, deworming, and kitten exams. Please bring in a stool sample.
- Adults should be seen annually.
- Senior and geriatric felines (older than 8 years) should be examined every 6 months.
- Any cat with an illness or chronic medical condition should be seen at an interval recommended by your veterinarian.